Terms and conditions
Between the lessor or the agent, represented by the company 2M Consulting Grup SL – Val Thorens Location Ski – which acts in the name and on behalf of the owner, on the one hand;
Between the lessee or the tenant, who declares to read these general conditions in their entirety and to accept without reservation the obligations incumbent on him, on the other hand.
The Silveralp 329 and Silveralp 330 apartments marketed by the company 2M Consulting Grup, SL are located in the Le Silveralp residence, at the address 382 Rue du Soleil 73440 Val Thorens – France.
Each apartment can comfortably accommodate 6 people (children under 6 must be supervised by adults because of the stairs located in the apartment and the beds in bunk beds). Upstairs, the ceiling height is less than 1.80 m.
The rental price includes bed linen, bathroom linen, reception by a concierge service, and internet access.
1/ FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
This contract becomes firm and final only after the receipt of a deposit corresponding to 30% of the rental amount. Once the reservation has been made and the contract established, any changes to the contract entail the payment of an administrative fee of 50 euros and the termination of the contract by the tenant entails the loss of the deposit to the owner.
30 days before the date of arrival, the lessee undertakes to pay the balance of the rental price. For any contract subscribed less than one month before the beginning of the stay, all sums due must be paid in full, upon receipt of this contract. Failure to pay the balance within the above deadlines de facto entails the termination of the contract, the sums paid remaining acquired by the owner without prejudice to an action for compensation.
The lessee will take possession of the premises at the earliest at 17:00 on the day of the beginning of the rental, i.e. the date of arrival in the contract, and will return the premises no later than 09:00 on the day of the end of the rental, i.e. the date of departure appearing in the contract.
Our prices are inclusive of all taxes and include the provision of accommodation, charges included (water, electricity, heating), with the exception of the tourist tax, payable directly on the website of Val Thorens Location Ski. Discounts and promotions are not cumulative and are subject to conditions and availability. Prices and discounts may vary depending on our pricing policy.
At the time of payment of the deposit, the tenant must provide a postal address and an email address allowing him to receive information materialized by a file .pdf for the organization of his stay, his arrival and departure, the coordinates of our concierge service, the useful numbers, etc … .
The lessor will send a police form to the tenant who will complete and return the document with a copy of the identity documents of the occupants of the apartment.
2/ SECURITY DEPOSIT
The security deposit is paid to compensate for damage that may be caused to the rented property and to movable or other objects furnishing the rented premises.
We use the services of a partner, Swikly, who secures a reservation with an online deposit. The ceiling of your credit card is not impacted and your data is secure. This deposit will be cancelled no later than 15 days after departure, after possible deduction of the costs of restoration, replacement of objects, additional cleaning, the amount of consumption, etc …
If the security deposit proves insufficient, the lessee undertakes to pay within 8 days of receipt of proof of the expenses incurred the additional sum.
3/ OBLIGATIONS OF THE LESSEE
The reception of tenants takes place during the opening hours agreed with our concierge service. For an arrival (or departure) outside these hours, the lessee undertakes to notify our concierge service within a sufficient time to allow the organization of his arrival and in particular the delivery of the keys, failing which he will not be able to take possession of the rented premises until the day after the day of arrival appearing in the contract without being able to claim any compensation or compensation.
An inventory and an inventory of fixtures, checked in advance by our concierge service, will be given on arrival. The lessee undertakes to check them, report any anomalies, and return them dated and signed within 72 hours at the latest. No claim will be taken into account after this period. These documents will serve as a contradictory inventory between the 2 parties.
Furniture and movable objects must suffer only from depreciation resulting from the normal use for which they are intended. Those who, at the expiration of this agreement, are missing or have been taken out of service, for a reason other than normal wear and tear, shall be paid for or replaced by the lessee subject to the agreement of the owner or his agent.
This clause also applies to papers, drapes and the building in general. It will be retained, if necessary: the value of broken or cracked objects; the price of washing or cleaning carpets, blankets, mattresses, mattress pads, pillow protectors, bedding … , which would have been stained.
The lessee undertakes to use the furniture and objects furnishing the leased property for the use for which they are intended and in the places where they are located. It is strictly forbidden to transport them out of the rented premises.
The lessee must absolutely refrain from throwing in the sinks, bathtubs, bidet, sink, washhouse, toilet, … objects likely to obstruct the pipes, failing which he will be liable for the costs incurred for the return to service of these devices.
On pain of termination, the lessee may not, under any circumstances, sublet or assign his rights without the express consent of the lessor.
The rented premises must under no circumstances be occupied by a number of people greater than that indicated in this contract.
The lessee may not bring into the premises currently rented any animal, even momentarily, unless agreed by the lessor owner.
In the case of leasing in a building, the lessees will comply, as occupants of the premises, with the internal regulations of the building, which they acknowledge having read. It is expressly forbidden to put linen on windows and balconies.
In the event that the lessee renews the lease, with or without interruption, the lessee undertakes to sign a new contract and pay the lease on the date of renewal.
The lessee must, within 24 hours of taking possession, inform our concierge service of any anomaly found The lessee is required to carry out the cleaning before his departure and must return the accommodation in perfect state of cleanliness. Otherwise, the cleaning costs will be borne by him and deducted from the amount of the security deposit.
If the rental includes internet access, the lessee undertakes not to use it in violation of French law.
It undertakes in particular:
– not to use this access for the purposes of reproduction, representation, making available or communication to the public of works or subject-matter protected by copyright or by a related right such as texts, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games without authorization,
– not to use illegal downloading software,
– to comply with the security policy defined by the lessor as well as the rules of use of the network and computer equipment. The tenant is informed that in the event of a breach of these obligations, he is exposed to prosecution for counterfeiting (Article L. 335-3 of the Intellectual Property Code).
4/ OBLIGATIONS OF THE LESSOR
The lessor undertakes to make available to the lessee the rented accommodation in accordance with the descriptive state and to comply with the obligations resulting from this contract. The lessor cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience suffered by the lessee or by third parties resulting from the stay in the rented property and in particular: in the event of temporary interruption of water and / or energy resources, elevator breakdown, sauna, heating installation, swimming pool, in case of changes in the layout of roads, access roads, neighboring constructions, noises around, etc.
The lessor declines all responsibility in the event of theft or burglary in the rented premises.
In any case, the lessee is bound by an obligation of means and his responsibility can only be engaged in the event of proven faults resulting from his obligations set under these conditions. Its liability is limited to direct damages and excludes any form of indirect damage.
The lessee will be required to insure himself with an insurance company against the risks of theft, fire, glass breakage and water damage, and more generally for all of his rental risks both for the furniture given for rent, and for the recourse of neighbors and third parties.
6/ CANCELLATION POLICY
6.1 In the event that it is impossible for the lessor to make the rented property available, the lessee will receive as compensation the amount of the reservation plus compensation equivalent to 10% of the rental price (excluding cleaning, insurance and related costs).
Case of Force Majeure: The lessor and / or the owner can not be held responsible in case of force majeure in particular and not exhaustively in case of: danger of war or war, military training, strikes, boycott, traffic or transport disturbance, government measures, scarcity of raw materials, natural disasters (such as not limited to cyclone, floods, drought, heat wave, earthquake, tsunami, volcanic eruptions or major astronomical events such as comet, nuclear disasters, and then any other circumstances reasonably preventing the lessor and/or owner from fulfilling its obligations.
In these cases, the lessor and/or the owner may terminate the reservation made without the Customer being able to assert any rights of compensation or restitution. If force majeure occurs during the stay, so that the Customer has only been able to stay in the booked accommodation partially, the rental contract is deemed to be considered completely terminated even if, for the period started, the Customer can establish the real deprivation of enjoyment of the rented accommodation.
6.2 In case of cancellation within 30 days prior to arrival or if the tenant does not take possession of the accommodation on the scheduled day of its rental without having previously notified the lessor, the entire rent (deposit and balance) will be kept by the lessor. In the case of a cancellation more than 30 days before the scheduled date, only the amount of the deposit will be definitively lost.
6.3 A departure during the stay or an arrival after the start date of the stay indicated in the contract will not give rise to any refund. The amount of the rental and additional services included or not will remain with the lessor.
7/ CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR WINTER 2023/24 STAYS:
The conditions of point 7 cancel and replace all the conditions of point 6 above, if the course of the stay is made impossible:
• by measures imposed on lessees or lessors, as part of the fight against the COVID 19 epidemic: new confinement, travel restriction, prohibition of stay in a second home or any decision taken by the French authorities, preventing the tenant from going to his place of stay,
• by closing the ski area and the ski lifts of the resort, by order issued by the competent administrative authority, as part of a health reason related to COVID 19, on the dates of reservation of the lessee, provided that this administrative closure occurs during the winter season of opening of the ski area and recorded after the date of reservation of the lessee,
The parties agree:
7.1 Cancellation by the lessor: The lessee will not be able to claim the payment of compensation of any amount or nature whatsoever.
7.2 Cancellation by the lessee: the lessor will return to the lessee all the sums paid under this contract with the exception of the services which will be reimbursed under the conditions of the service provider concerned and the administrative costs.
If the cancellation occurs during the stay, the refund will be made pro rata-temporis, deducted from the costs of our concierge service, cleaning fees, bed linen or other laundry.
The lessor or lessee shall, as soon as possible, notify his counterparty of the impossibility of performing his contractual obligations. The sums already paid by the lessee will be returned as soon as possible from the notification of the impossibility of performing the contractual obligations
• Refund requests for a reason known at the time of booking are excluded, including the closure of ski lifts and/or ski areas,
• The non-presentation by the lessee of a valid Health Pass if requested by the authorities to access certain places such as ski lifts, does not constitute a reason for cancellation or refund,
• The closure imposed by the health crisis related to Covid 19 of infrastructures such as swimming pool, SPA (sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi), gym, does not constitute in any case a reason for reimbursement, reduction of rent.
• Decisions taken by the authorities of the lessee’s country preventing the lessee from going to the address of the place of the contract are excluded. • Rentals made by an intermediary (tour operators, travel agency, association, sports club etc …) who will apply their own general conditions of sale.
Reminder: The lessor or lessee are entitled to cancel if the health situation related to Covid 19, at the local, national or international level beyond their control, makes it impossible to perform all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract.
The following are an impediment, as such and without this list being exhaustive:
1. The prohibition of any travel, taken by the French administrative authorities, at the local, national or international level, for a reason relating for example to the appearance, spread or active circulation of an epidemic, making access to the place of performance of the contract, impossible, for the duration of the reservation;
2. The administrative closure of the place of performance of the contract, imposed by the competent authorities, for a reason relating for example to the appearance, spread or active circulation of an epidemic, for the duration of the reservation;
3. Any objective difficulty in the organisation of the lessor, resulting from the spread or active circulation of an epidemic, at local or national level, and/or from measures prohibiting or limiting travel, taken by the competent French administrative authorities, entailing, for example, the impossibility for the lessor’s employees to move, the exercise by the lessor’s employees of their right of withdrawal, the non-performance, by the suppliers and / or service providers of the lessor, of services essential to the stay, making the reception and accommodation of the lessee within the establishment, place of performance of the contract, impossible, for the duration of the reservation.
8/ CONSUMER MEDIATION
For any dispute relating to the execution of the contract binding him to the company 2M Consulting Grup SL, the tenant, if he is a “consumer” within the meaning of the introductory article of the Consumer Code, is informed that he can refer the matter to the consumer mediator, either electronically to www.anm-conso.com, or by post to the attention of ANM Conso, 2 Rue de Colmar, 94 300 Vincennes.
9/ DATA PROCESSING AND FREEDOMS AND METHODS OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The information collected by the agent under this contract is subject to computer processing necessary for the execution of the missions entrusted to the agent. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, the parties have the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning them. To exercise these rights, the parties can contact the company 2M Consulting Grup SL, by email to email@example.com.
10/ PROTECTION OF THE PARTIES’ PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data collected under this contract are subject to processing necessary for its execution. They may be used in the context of the application of regulations such as the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism. Your personal data is kept for the duration of the execution of this contract, increased by the applicable statutory limitation periods. They are intended for the company 2M Consulting Grup SL. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose and portability your data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You can bring any claim before the CNIL (www.cnil.fr). In the event that telephone details have been collected, you are informed of the right to register on the list of opposition to telephone canvassing provided for consumers (Article L. 223-1 of the Consumer Code).